Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Movie Night: Legend

















Identical twin gangsters Ronald and Reginald Kray terrorize London during the 1960s.













                                                    

                 
One of Tom Hardy's best roles. Honestly I think that Hardy is pure genius. He starts as clay and will mold himself for every role until he's the epitome of perfection.
I mostly loved this movie simply for his acting and portrayal of both the Kray brothers.
I do wish that viewers had gotten more backstory on their life the things they did etc which we get a glimpse of but I really thought this was a fantastic movie.
The love story although a little eh gave the film a little softness which would have been a full action flick had they gone with the violence angle but it softened the sharp edges.
Tom Hardy is what this movie is - Legend. I love it.






No comments:

Post a Comment